GUIDING COMPANIES TO CERTIFICATION
With over 30 years experience helping blue chip companies solve their compliance issues we are ready to help you solve yours. For many businesses compliance is an impossible maze that holds them back from expanding to their full potential.
Don’t be held back any longer, we can lead you through and put you on the path to success.
The main International and Australian Standards we work with are:
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 / AS/NZS 4801:2001 - OH&S Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management Systems
- NSW Government Quality Management Systems Guidelines
- NSW Government WHS Management Systems Guidelines
- NSW Government Environmental Management Systems Guidelines
Franca Di Donato
Simple, relevant & effective Quality, Safety and Environmental Management systems for your business.
Streamline your business processes and improve customer service through compliance with
Occupational Health and Safety Management
Protect your people and create a culture of safety through compliance with
ISO 45001:2018 and/or AS/NZS 4801:2001.
Care for the environment surrounding us and create proactive rolls in sustainability though compliance with
Tender & Contract Consulting
Prepare highly detailed tender documentation correctly and within your time constraints and win that business.
Management Systems Development
Develop and document all your business processes to comply with International and Australian Standards in preparation for Certification readiness.
WHY USE FDD CONSULTING?
We specialise in meeting an organisations objective of developing, documenting and implementing a Management System against the requirements of the International and/or Australian Standards and subsequently gaining ISO certification by proposing the following:-
- Identify and review the current structure of the organisation, responsibilities and authorities of the people and existing business practices, together with existing business documentation
- Develop and document a Policy Manual that defines both the organisation’s structure and associated responsibilities and addresses the elements of the quality standard
- Develop and document appropriate procedures, to reflect both the current business processes and system administration processes
- Collate existing record forms and/or develop new forms to support the work processes
- Provide advice during the assignment to assist you to understand the requirements of the standard and its implementation through your Management System
- Pre-assessment review of your documented system and its implementation
- Familiarise staff with auditing techniques
- Identify any deficiencies and instigate appropriate actions to rectify
Additional work may include :-
- Developing and documenting work instruction level procedures for particular tasks
- Developing additional record forms to support the processes
- Conducting internal audits to verify effective implementation of procedures
- Conducting training for management and staff to assist implementation